Sperry Filter Press Suppliers
FWI sells filter presses from Sperry, an industry leader who have been designing and manufacturing filter presses for over 100 years and have a rich backlog of application experience.
In simplest terms, the primary applications of filter presses are to separate solids from liquids. The product to be gained from the filtration process can be the liquid or filtrate (as in fabric processing), the solid or cake (as in metal hydroxide removal), or both (as in distillery applications). Regardless of application all Sperry Filter Presses are designed with three essential customer objectives in mind:
- To meet filtration requirements
- To minimize capital investment costs
- To minimize operating costs
Sperry Filter Presses Available
Model 1200mm Fully Automatic Sperry Filter Press
Sperry frameworks are constructed of either Ductile Iron or fabricated steel with capacities ranging from as little as a half cubic foot to in excess of 150 cubic feet. FWI can customize your filter press to meet your unique requirements; whether it be higher pressures or temperatures or special coatings for filter press plates, FWI can manufacture a filter press for YOUR application.
Automatic Filter Press
Ductile Iron press frameworks is machined to tolerances, resulting in a square fit that eliminates misalignment as found in many fabricated frameworks. A modified epoxy coating protects all frameworks. Standard Design Pressure of 125 PSI for a 100 PSI operating pressure.
The Sperry "E" Filter Press
The Sperry "E" Filter Press features:
- Polypropylene gasketed and non-gasketed recessed filter plates or flush plates and frames.
- Porting arrangements of all types including open discharge.
- Cake Thicknesses up to 2 in.
- HCP Automatic Closing Device. Pneumatically operated, factory set, simple one level close-stop-open control in a compact control box. Constant pressure with relief valve, driven by booster pump. No electric.
- Fabricated steel framework, welded steel plate, rectangular steel legs, steel heads, steel sidebars. 100 psi maximum operating pressure.